Customer Profiling Reports
It takes a helicopter view of your customer base, telling you where your strengths and weaknesses are and where there is headroom for further growth. It is also ideal for:
- Defining selections for mailing lists
- Finding new sectors to target
- Planning marketing and sales campaigns
- Planning which media to use
- Deciding where to focus your sales effort
- Launching new products
- Understanding who your best customers are - and where to find more like them
- Identifying new marketing opportunities
Why use Customer Profiling? The main reason is always: to get a higher return on your marketing investment. Even the smallest percentage improvement in response rates will significantly lower your cost per enquiry or increase sales revenues.
Our profiling Factsheet will show you:
- How important it is to be selective in defining your hottest prospects
- How to create a HotSpot Compass that will maximise response and conversion rates
Free Customer Profiling Demo
For a free demo of our Profiling capability and how it can help your business please call to arrange an online presentation and demo
Free Data Quality Audit
If you have an existing customer base you can send us a file of your data and we will tell you what enhancements are possible. Download our free Fact Sheet Data Quality Audit (on your right) or speak to one of our advisers.
Depending on the result of your Data Quality Audit you may then need to look at Database Cleaning to improve the quality of your mailing lists, improve the quality of the Customer Insights you can obtain and generate better Customer Profiles.
If you would like to learn more about profiling, consumer mailing lists or data auditing, please visit the advice centre